tinkknits

knitting and other shiny things...

Name:

Welcome! I love knitting having learned how at an early age...it has seen me through good times and bad. I orignally went to college to study art but ended up as an RN (dont ask how THAT happened)Still an artist at heart, I try to listen to my muse and divide my creative time between knitting/dyeing/spinning and glass bead making. Once my life calms down, I also plan to do some knit wear designing and/or writing. Originally from Pennsylvania, I have lived in the Midwest and California-and am currently nomadic.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

ok, ok, ok

Help! Blogger ate my post! Hehehe...that in fact did just happen but thats not why I've been gone lo all these many weeks....had some big real life stuff to handle that well, just took priority over me rambling about knitting. Thankfully, I think for the most part they have been dealt with or at least are looming huge on my horizon anymore. SO, cross my heart, I swear I am back. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home