tinkknits

knitting and other shiny things...

Name:

Welcome! I love knitting having learned how at an early age...it has seen me through good times and bad. I orignally went to college to study art but ended up as an RN (dont ask how THAT happened)Still an artist at heart, I try to listen to my muse and divide my creative time between knitting/dyeing/spinning and glass bead making. Once my life calms down, I also plan to do some knit wear designing and/or writing. Originally from Pennsylvania, I have lived in the Midwest and California-and am currently nomadic.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Yarn pics



The pics show the colors pretty well except for the buff which is hard to see in the second picture....and the Elena *sigh* picking up a ball of that is like holding a baby chick in your hand. I am very much looking forward to making that sweater! My wardrobe and color preferences used to run to umm....the dark side let's say...but lately I have really been finding myself drawn to neutrals and pales (NOT pastels). I'll be interested in seeing where this new direction leads me...

Ps. The Kidsilkhaze (mentioned in previous posting) is actually called "Swish".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home