tinkknits

knitting and other shiny things...

Name:

Welcome! I love knitting having learned how at an early age...it has seen me through good times and bad. I orignally went to college to study art but ended up as an RN (dont ask how THAT happened)Still an artist at heart, I try to listen to my muse and divide my creative time between knitting/dyeing/spinning and glass bead making. Once my life calms down, I also plan to do some knit wear designing and/or writing. Originally from Pennsylvania, I have lived in the Midwest and California-and am currently nomadic.

Friday, July 07, 2006

Its all Socks, all the time...

The sock knitting marathon continues here at Chez Trois Chat, with much progress being made.
I consider it no coincidence that the Summer issue of Knitty is mostly socks...it mocks me in its pure sockiness....it torments me with "rpm", "widdershins" and (my favorite, though I dislike the name) "lickety split". I already have 3 pairs of socks on the needles and I work on them in rotation-how much can one girl stand?!?! I have the perfect yarn for "rpm"...in fact that one may become my second pair of birthday socks-ha! Listen to me...as if I'll have enough time for the second pair! Perhaps "rpm" could become the Christmas sock gift...hmm.
*Sigh* Its good to have goals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home